UPPAbaby Travel Bags
Our TravelSafe Program guarantees your stroller, RumbleSeat, or Bassinet during air travel! Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With our new TravelSafe Program, you can now gate check your gear without worry. By simply registering your Travel Bag online, any damage caused to your gear during air travel is fully covered by UPPAbaby!
How It Works
Prior to your departure, register both your gear and TravelBag online here. Your Travel Bag Serial Number is located on a TravelSafe label inside the bag. Once this is complete, your gear is enrolled in our TravelSafe Program.
If Your Gear is Damaged During Air Travel
Make a claim by contacting UPPAbaby at 844-823-3132 or email us within 14 days of your return and provide all of the following:
- Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers of both gear and Travel Bag
- Image of damage to gear
- Proof of travel with departure and return dates. Accepted documents include a boarding pass, baggage ticket, or flight confirmation.
- UPPAbaby Travel Bag must be registered prior to your trip departure date.
- Program benefits are contingent upon your gear being under its original warranty.
- UPPAbaby cannot replace gear if lost by the airline.
- If you fail to register your gear, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim.